On 25th May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) will enter into force. This regulation imposes on us new obligations related to the processing of personal data, including an obligation to obtain consent for the processing of personal data. Therefore, we kindly ask you to update your prior consent so that we can continue to provide you with up-to-date business information as well as send you invitations concerning events organized by us.
Statement on giving consent on processing of personal data:
I hereby give my consent on the processing of my personal data in the form of: name and surname, company name, e-mail address, phone number by Advicero Tax sp. sp. z o.o. with registered seat in Warsaw, address: ul. Stanisława Moniuszki 1A, 00-014 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000416965, NIP 7010339270, REGON 14608672900000 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller), in order to receive marketing information, information on services and projects carried out by the Controller, information such as “newsletter” and “tax alert”, information about events organized by the Controller and other trade information in accordance with the Act on Protection Of Personal Data of 29th August 1997 as well as GDPR and for this purpose to receive commercial information to my e-mail address (in accordance with the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18th July 2002 (Dz.U. 2017 item 1219).
Obligation to provide information
The Controller informs that:
- Consent is granted voluntarily and for an indefinite period of time.
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing (personal data will be removed from the Controller’s databases immediately after termination of the processing for the above mentioned purposes).
- The legal basis for the personal data processing is the consent given by the data subject.
- The data subject has the right to request an access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Personal data will not be the basis for automatic decision making.
- Withdrawing or not giving consent to the processing of personal data will prevent the Controller from taking actions related to the achievement of the purposes of processing, including the distribution of newsletters and other information by electronic means of communication.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of the ADVICERO TAX SP Website. Z O.O with its registered office at Moniuszki 1A, 00-0014 Warszawa,
tel: +48 22 378 17 10
- Cookies are used to:
* adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
* creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
* maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
* “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
* “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
* “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
* “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.